Nick Desprs Photography
Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tim Gaudion at The Gallery

I wanted to post a short piece on an enjoyable evening a week or so ago when Tim Gaudion ataged an art exhibition at The Gallery in Mill Street. Now I have known Tim for a fair time, mainly known him as a web designer and videographer, he is behind the filming of Karl Taylor's instructional dvds. So it came as a bit of a surprise to find out recently that Tim was a very accomplished artist, I was keen to see more of his work and the opening night of his show provided this opportunity. I took my camera and just a standard lens, it was interesting to see what I could achieve in these circumstances, I was pleased I went.

Tim was kept busy chatting with the large crowd that gathered.

There was a lot of interest in the beautiful work on display.

How much? Bargain!

One of my favourite pictures for a while, it was cold and wet, but the view from the street made for a fascinating picture.

Just a quick picture on the cycle ride home, dark and with a brooding night sky, but there was a certain quality about this image that I couldn't just pass by.

No comments:

Post a Comment