Nick Desprs Photography
Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Anna & Nick

It's a busy time of the year, but I try to do a short blog on most of the weddings we shoot, it's nice for people to have a little preview of their images before the full gallery is available.

Anna & Nick had a beautiful day recently. As normal I started my coverage with Anna, her dress and accessories were covered first, followed by her preparations. The light in the conservatory was beautifully even and bright.


I always encourage my brides to get ready in time so we can have the chance to take a few portraits before departing for the service. We had just enough time with Anna, before I had to go to the church myself.




It is important to also cover the groom's side of the day, Nick's brothers worked hard to keep his nerves at bay. With the banter going around I got a good idea of what to expect later in the day!


The bride's arrival at the church is always a key moment. A lovely service followed at St. Andrew's church.







On the way to the reception we were lucky enough to have access to a stunning private garden for a few pictures. Thank you to the owners, we made full use of this opportunity.



There seemed to be a few nerves leading up to the speeches, but all went well. There was a great atmosphere and everyone was enjoying themselves. The cake was especially notable, I also made use of one of the flowers to photograph with the rings.




As dusk fell it was time for the first dance, a difficult time for me, but I enjoy trying to create an artistic record of this important moment.

A brief stroll in the gardens gave us this great picture.

The day drew to a close with more dancing, we have some fun images to round off the photographic coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment