Nick Desprs Photography
Blog

Monday, October 9, 2017

EJ & Andy

This was a really lovely event, over a couple of days.

EJ & Andy got married at home with just a few friends and family with them.  It was a fun afternoon,  perfect to lounge around in lovely warm and sunny weather.

My daughter Rosemary assisted this day, then covered the main reception at Castle Cornet the following day without me.

It was great to see the retired Greffier Stephen Francis called in to conduct this ceremony.






 Later on people made their way to The Captain's for an evening meal.  A perfect location for those present to enjoy themselves.


For the coverage at Castle Cornet, please see Rosemary's website:-

https://www.rosemarydespres.com/single-post/2017/09/03/Guernsey-Castle-Wedding

I was unable to be present as I was photographing another wedding, which for privacy reasons won't be featured on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment