Nick Desprs Photography
Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Judging


Well done to the Jersey Camera Club, I was very impressed by the standard of the entries in the landscape competition I judged last night.  Things have improved a lot since I was here last to view your work.  The atmosphere was amiable and it was a pleasure to meet you.

Thank you to John Nasey for taking the image of me below in full flow discussing one particular picture.  Hope no-one was bored and that you learnt something from me.  I always believe a judge should try and give something back in knowledge, and naturally justify the decisions reached, to help those experienced and those less experienced.  I look forward to my next visit!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Nick
    What a great shot! That must be a very good camera you have......
    I've had some very positive feed back on your judging, the club members were well impressed!

    Thanks again it was good to see you and you will be pleased to hear that I was out tonight snapping away

    Cheers Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nick, What a great shot, that must be a very good camera you have there lol
    Had some good feedback on your judging, "best ever" & " we need more judges like Nick" were just two.
    You will be pleased to hear that I was out snapping away tonight doing the low light stuff!

    Cheers John

    ReplyDelete