Nick Desprs Photography
Blog

Monday, April 6, 2009

St. Brelade's - Jersey


I'm in Jersey at the moment.  The purpose is judge a competition for the Jersey Camera Club, thank you for inviting me over, it is an honour.  Naturally I want to try as much as possible to take some images myself while here, so I was up at 5am and visited St. Brelade's.  The pier here is an obvious feature with numerous compositional possibilities , yet somehow it seems difficult to make the most of the strong feature of the pier with it's tree trunk mooring posts.  I have managed to edit a couple of shots briefly to give an indication of what I took, but processing on a laptop in bright light outdoors isn't easy, so forgive me if these are a little deficient until I can look at them further later at home.  (Cheers Alex for the tip to go to this location!)


No comments:

Post a Comment