Nick Desprs Photography
Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sara and Solly

Every now and then I photograph a small and intimate wedding, this one was a lovely affair with just very close family and friends attending. Small events present their own challenges, in some ways there is less to be photographed, but this also allows me to concentrate on obtaining just the perfect expression from many of the guests. It also challenges my creativity, as it is more difficult to avoid repeating the same style of picture.

Here's a brief taste of what I came up with at this event, my coverage as normal commenced with both the bride's and groom's preparations, and finished with their reception at Christophe's before they left for their honeymoon in the evening. Everyone really did seem to have a thoroughly enjoyable day.



Rings are always difficult to achieve something different with, I was quite excited by this composition.

Some details also tell a story, as well as making an attractive picture.

Sara really did look radiant, and they make a great looking couple. Yes I did get covered in biting ants taking this shot, I will go to any lengths to get a great picture for my clients!

Again looking for slightly different angles and compositions helps to give a variety of pictures. The last image is looking straight into the sunlight to provide a beautiful rimlit silhouette.

No comments:

Post a Comment