Nick Desprs Photography
Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sara and Simon

Well there's so much to say about this event, how so much was fitted into this wonderful day was remarkable. It was a beautiful and fun packed wedding, quite memorable. Naturally there are a huge number of images to go through, I estimate I spend 4 times the number of hours editing my work than I do photographing the event, and I was taking pictures for a solid 16 hours on Saturday. This is the unseen side of the wedding photographer's workload.


I am keen to share a few initial images on the blog, to give a flavour of the event. So hope you enjoy these images, from the preparations, the service, football on the beach, to the reception and dance. I am looking forward to presenting the images to Sara and Simon when they return from honeymoon, we have some great images to show what an exciting day you had.
























No comments:

Post a Comment