Nick Desprs Photography
Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

THE Shower Incident.....

Okay, okay by popular request here's what happened on Saturday when I went to the football club to photograph the groom's party getting ready.  With a degree of embarrassment I'll admit that in trying to find the best angle of Simon adjusting his tie in the mirror I was tight in against the opposite wall.  Well my back pressed the shower button and I was nicely drenched in a powerful overhead spray designed to clean off muddy footballers.  My jacket and head were soaked, unfortunately I was carrying 2 cameras and a flash gun at the time.

But fortunately the great merriment at my predicament made one of the highlights of the day for some, I dried off, the gear survived and also I had the presence to keep shooting to record the reactions.  I even laugh myself now when I think about it!





No comments:

Post a Comment